InnoBeta values the privacy of visitors and takes every known precaution to safe guard the information we collect from unauthorized use.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- This information may be collected Register email, Password, gender, shipping and billing address, phone number, email address, the date and time, browser and operating system, the URL you request, and some survey questions to understand customer preference on products. In addition, we may ask for your country of residence and/or your organization’s country of operation, so that we can comply with applicable laws and regulations. This information is used for order processing and internal marketing as well as to communicate with you about your order and our site.
- When we have more cooperation (like wholesale, or Beta User), we may need to collect more information: like phone number, your website, Amazon profile, your reviews and testimonials etc.
WHY DO WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION?
- We use this information in order to serve the needs of our customers. We need to know who you are in order to verify Beta user application. We collect several pieces of personal information from you in order to complete this verification process. The non-personal information that we collect from you is used in order to offer you better service and to make your experience with our site more enjoyable. Any information that we may inadvertently collect from you, that does not serve one of these reasons stated above, is immediately purged from our system.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?
- We use the latest in encryption technology, including 128 bit SSL encryption to ensure that any sensitive information that is sent by you to us via the Internet is protected from unauthorized interception. We employ the latest in firewall protection to prevent unauthorized access into our information storage areas. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to screen out potential employees with criminal backgrounds. All employees that we do hire have to sign a confidentiality agreement that forbids them from disclosing any information to which the employee has access, to other individuals or entities. We also have back up servers and power supplies to guard against power outages and other natural occurrences that could pose a threat to the integrity of your personal information. Passwords are required in order for you to gain access to your account. Once an account has been terminated, measures are taken to remove those users from the system who no longer need access to our system. When an employee is terminated or is no longer with the company, we change the access codes that the employee used to access any customer accounts.
WHO HAS ACCESS TO MY INFORMATION?
- Only those employees that are responsible for handling your account have access to your information. Additionally, employees in our technical department may have access to your information in order to conduct routine checks on the integrity of our system and in order to perform necessary maintenance work. Additionally, judicial requests by a duly authorized court will require us to divulge certain information regarding your account should that situation arise. Finally, should our company ever be bought or sold, your account information would then become the property of the new owner/entity.
CAN I CORRECT OR REMOVE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SITE?
- You always have the option to view your account to make sure the information we have collected from you is indeed correct. You also have the option of removing any information from your account that you wish to keep private. However, please note that removing certain information such as your email address, contact information, and the like may greatly hinder our ability to effectively provide the service or products you have requested. We recommend, that you contact us first to discuss which information you may remove without interrupting the quality of service we intend to provide for you.
CAN I OPT OUT OF HAVING CERTAIN INFORMATION COLLECTED?
- You have the option of disabling your computer’s ability to accept or transmit cookies. This will prevent us from gathering certain non-personally identifiable information from you. You also have the option of removing yourself from any email distribution list that you may have signed up for.
Last modified on Jan 11, 2015